I think we need to support Mubarak. He was our chosen leader and he served us well. I don’t think he abused power at all. He needed to do that to rule those people because the Egyptians are basically anti-american and Anti-Israeli.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
- Pakistani Civilian Victims Vent Anger Over U.S. Drones
- D.C. Terror Plot: Obama Vows To Seek Tough Sanctions Against Iran
- Alfredo Astiz, ‘Angel Of Death’ In Argentina’s Dirty War, Claims Persecution
- Erdogan of Turkey’s Blood Libel Against the Jewish State
- Israeli Mosque Torched: Tuba-Zangria Residents March In Protest
Saint Adolf on The chosen law dr henry kissinger on Anders Behring Breivik, Oslo K… Shervin the Iranian on Anders Behring Breivik, Oslo K… drkissinger on Christian Choate, Boy Found Bu… Tarek Khamis Darwish on Suzanne Mubarak, Wife Of Forme…